Is it your time to start a new career? Perhaps you would like to add a new element to your practice?
At Cognitive Connections we are just getting ready to open up our annual Certification class to the public. This is a 4 course program that trains you in learning the process at CogCon so you may become an Affiliate CogCon office.
Who is it Good For:
The program is great for Speech and Language Therapist’s, Occupational Therapist’s, Physical Therapist’s, Counselors, Teachers anyone wanting to help others through their Cognitive concerns.
What Do You Learn:
An Introduction to NeuroCognitive Processing Pre-recorded Webinar – 16 hours
Cognitive Connections Novice – CCCN
A precursor to the in-depth three seminar certification program. Here’s your chance to learn a developmental process that has been researched and developed to explore individualized cognitive remediation plans.
What you will learn:
• Identification of Developmental Learning Patterns
• Areas of brain functions and challenges
• BrainBased Learning Techniques
• Basics of NeurOptimal
• Basics of Cognitive Remediation
• Individualized Developmental Profile
• The Remediation Process
• Overview of Standardized Testing
• Overview of the Management Tools
-Daily Session Notes for Practitioner combined with take-home user-friendly client-based remediation activities
-Client Self-Evaluation Intake Form
Designing the Individualized Cognitive Profile (ICP) Sept. 19,20,21 in Walnut Creek CA
Certification I –Certified Cognitive Connections Apprentice (CCCA)
Learn it, Do it, and Teach it…
Learn, discuss and teach the details and functions of specific brain areas, how to best create an Individualized Cognitive Profile based on the standardized testing and how to remediate these concerns. In this intense 3 day program we will cover the components and impairments associated with what we call our “Magnificent 7”
What you will Learn:
The Cognitive Components
- Prefrontal Cortex
- Temporal Lobes (Dominant vs Nondominant)
- Parietal Lobes
- Occipital Lobe
The Physiological Components
- Basal Ganglia
- Cingulate System
- Deep Limbic System
Integrating the Magnificent 7, and Standardized Testing to create the ICP Nov. 14, 15, 16 Walnut Creek CA
Certification II-Certified Cognitive Connections Professional CCCP
Now it is time to combine the developmental/cognitive tests into the report and office management tools to determine the design of the ICP and to create the specific remediation activities used in the cognitive retraining plan. A variety of activities and specialized therapeutic games will be highlighted within this course.
What you will Learn:
- Administering the Standardized Tests used at CogCon
- Understanding the results
- Learn the remediation activities and games
- Learn and compare the results to the Magnificent 7 the ICP and inserting them into the report form
Incorporating the Specialized Office Management Tools Jan 16, 17, 18 (2015) Walnut Creek CA
Certification III– Certified Cognitive Connections Mentor* (CCCM)
The specialized office management tools used at Cognitive Connections have been specifically designed by a management team to address the unique needs of our end users.
What you will Learn:
- Creating reports
- Develop the Individualized Developmental Profiles
- Learn the Maintenance and record keeping of client symptoms and protocols
- Graph progress
- Customize your management tools.
- Tailored marketing plan including; social media, medical referrals, consistent email advertising, and the use of unique online tools
*As a Mentor you will be given the opportunity to mentor a novice (CCCN). In this position you are compensated as you continue to grow and learn within your new knowledge base by assisting someone in their educational experience.
Join us in becoming an Affiliate office and learn an exciting, fun way of becoming part of a community of educators, healers, and friends. ” Together we will encourage and develop strong, passionate, determined individuals that can independently live a life of joy and well-being.” One Neuron at a Time…